In a Nutshell
As a Business Relationship Manager (BRM), you will be responsible for driving a great customer experience across a number of customer accounts. You will build and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders, develop a deep understanding of their business goals and future needs, and turn those into tangible delivery plans for ENSEK. You will be measured by how you drive an improved customer NPS score and customer churn.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to ENSEK’s customer base using a customer-centric approach to ensure optimum adoption of software and services.
- Identify and surface customer requirements, translating and prioritising these as delivery plans for relative cross-functional internal teams including Software Engineering, Finance, Technical Support, Operations, Sales & Marketing, L&D, Legal and Regulations.
- Spearhead customer engagement by scheduling and leading weekly operational calls, executive business reviews and on-site meetings (in normal times).
- Identify opportunities for growth in terms of new services and follow these through the sales cycle.
- Liaise effectively with other internal departments to deliver for your customers and hold them accountable.
- Drive an improved customer experience score.
- Recognise any churn potential and proactively escalate and address this to eliminate the risk at source.
- Be the primary point of escalation for urgent issues and take accountability for problem management.
- Develop a deep understanding of the UK energy industry as well as ENSEK’s own software and services and use this knowledge to establish ENSEK as a consultative and trusted partner.
You will be able to demonstrate to us the practical and measurable ways in which you put the customer at the heart of all you do and, importantly, how you keep driving up customer satisfaction.
Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders through excellent verbal and written communication.
Have an overall perspective on customer issues and articulate what their broader implications and long-term impacts on the business are. Challenge internal and external stakeholders when appropriate.
Have full oversight of customer requests from inception to delivery. Strong multi-tasking capabilities with a keen attention to detail. Be able to work independently.