In a Nutshell
As a business that has achieved industry leading levels of growth in recent years, we want to build further on that success by expanding into new geographies and adding to the client base.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Partnerships role is critical to supporting ENSEK’s growth across a number of dimensions and across multiple geographies. With strong commercial, strategy and relationship management experience the focus will be on accelerating ENSEK’s global partner ecosystem.
These partnerships are strategically critical to the business and the candidate will have significant experience in scaling partnerships with global systems integrators and major consulting firms.
This person will be key in developing a partnering strategy for ENSEK and will provide the vision and direction for partner development and optimisation in multiple locations.
- Develop and own the partner strategy for ENSEK, supporting Growth, Engineering and Operational aspects of the business
- Provide the vision and direction for the partner ecosystem across all ENSEK locations
- Execute the partner strategy through co-ordination and leadership of partner activities internally
- Develop and align partner relationships to support the ENSEK multi-year business plan
- Understand partner requirements and drive internal programmes to develop ENSEK capability to optimise partner relationships
- Ensure partners have the relevant skills, certifications and capacity to support ENSEK’s growth strategy, including the development of effective training strategies and plans
- Build relationships with partners executive teams and become a trusted advisor
- Establish and proactively refine a partner framework and best practice to develop maturity around approach, planning and execution of work
- Provide a single view of partner progress across the business with appropriate performance tracking and quality assurance
OTHER RELEVANT DUTIES
- Select the appropriate tools for the job to manage progress against KPIs and project status.
- Cultivate a climate of continuous learning, identifying and implementing ways to improve productivity and quality of ENSEK’s processes and services
- Maintain a broad understanding of practices and developments relevant to the energy sector and your area of specialism
- Promote and maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and teamwork across ENSEK
- Be willing to travel in order to build relationships in person (subject to COVID restrictions)
- Own the cadence of performance communication and regular progress updates for key projects
- Exceptional commercial, strategy and relationship management capabilities and experience
- Experience of scaling partnerships, partnered with dynamism and flexibility in order to achieve the right outcomes
- Ability to lead and influence across geographically dispersed teams
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organisations internally and externally
- Confidently manage stakeholder expectations, as well as negotiate with 3rd party Suppliers and all associated communication
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, must be able to prioritise and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience of working in complex, multi-priority matrix organisations, with expertise dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Take a collaborative approach and foster strong working relationships within Growth, Operations and Engineering as well as across other departments within ENSEK
- A hands-on motivational leader with the ability to lead colleagues to deliver across multiple projects at a rapid pace
- A problem solver who isn’t afraid to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence senior decision-makers
- Client focused approach, demonstrating outstanding levels of diplomacy and tact
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to structure a framework that clearly augments financial and strategic goals of ENSEK and its clients
- A flexible attitude and able to thrive in a high pressure environment
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork
- Proven ability to manage multiple third-party supplier relationships
- Experience in Energy/Utilities would be advantageous but not essential