In a Nutshell
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our fast-moving, fast-growing business that is playing a key role in the acceleration of the digital energy transition. It’s a relaxed but professional office environment, with a positive and ‘can do’ vibe throughout the teams. We are looking to hire a similarly fun, friendly, and supportive Office Manager to manage our newly refitted Nottingham Office Hours of work are 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday. You will provide administrative and facilities support to all people within the business, including those in the office, at home, and in other locations internationally.
- Office Management – Responsibility for running the office including implementation of processes, management of records and security of the office.
- Building Management – Liaising with the landlord, external supply companies and shared services
- Company Events – Organising company and social events
- Health and safety – Take responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety including, DSE Assessments, fire safety, Covid, and first aid precautions. maintenance of the building and equipment
- Purchasing – Ensuring office is equipped with all office supplies and ordering any required home working supplies.
- Receptionist duties – extending a friendly and professional welcome to visitors, taking incoming phone calls, mailing, and filing.
- Day to day housekeeping – emptying dishwashers, restocking fridge and cupboards, maintaining coffee machine, tidying.
- Resource and meeting management – allocating meeting rooms, hot desks and parking spaces, booking travel, hotels, and catering, providing teas and coffees, and ensuring meetings run smoothly.
- Business support – printing, setting up access passes, providing administrative support to members of the business working in the office, at home and overseas.
- Other Duties - Assisting the wider People team with events and other projects as required.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Microsoft product knowledge, particularly outlook and teams. Good computer literacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to adapt communication style to work with people from every department, different levels and with different agendas
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and work autonomously
KEY PERSONAL SKILLS
- Previous office management experience
- Approachable personality with a happy-to-help attitude.
- Ability to build relationships and work with people across the spectrum of the business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and generating options to find an effective solution.