We are looking for two Product Managers to join us in the development of exciting new products within both the Smart team and the innovation team, ENLab.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. You will develop a product roadmap based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insight. You will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
This opportunity would welcome a Product Manager who is passionate about delivering market leading software solutions. The role will require interaction with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, including our global client base.
· Translate the business strategy into product strategy
· Curate, communicate, and manage a long-term product roadmap
· Execute product strategy
· Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
· Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
· Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues · Write high level requirements and provide clear and comprehensive direction and guidance to your design, engineering, and development teams
· Use analytics data and first-hand research to understand user behaviours and inform product and design improvements
· Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
· Continually identifying areas of opportunity and improvement
· Understanding and ensuring compliance with all regulatory organisations
You have an Agile Mindset and will have worked in an Agile environment previously.
Knowledge of, and experience in, Product methodologies and applications that ensure requirements developed are appropriate to the integrated role of technology as well as software delivery in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of, and experience of methodologies and applications synonymous with agile software delivery.
Proven work experience in product management and taking new products to market. Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle. Knowledge of the market and industry is desirable but not essential
You love customers! Strong stakeholder management and a genuine focus on getting it right for them. This role may include occasional travel throughout the UK. There will be a combination of Nottingham office, home working and client-based days each week