ENSEK launches B2B Industry Pricing Engine solution
Feb 11, 2020
Nottingham, UK – ENSEK release cloud-based pricing engine enabling energy suppliers to configure, price and quote complex B2B energy proposals with greater speed and accuracy than ever before.
- Fast, accurate, transparent quotations
- Reduces administrative overheads with pre-loaded industry required datasets
- Eliminates consequential billing and downstream servicing issues
- Integrates with Salesforce and DocuSign for enhanced data security and integrity
- Fully cloud-native with seamless integration to ENSEK’s SaaS-based Billing, Payments, and Financial systems
Tyron Vardy, Director of Products at ENSEK comments:
“Energy suppliers will benefit from the scalability, flexibility and speed of our new Industry Pricing Engine. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, the Industry Pricing Engine allows clients to optimise complex selling processes for faster sales cycles, improved margins and higher win rates.”
David Mvula, Commercial Manager at ENSEK adds:
“The underlying architecture is a first of its kind in the Retail Energy Market. We are linking our engine to the rest of the industry through our advanced platform to improve speed and accuracy”.
To discover more about our latest offering, get in touch.
ENSEK provides a fully integrated, end-to-end, SaaS-based energy platform to the UK’s leading energy suppliers. We remove operating complexities from the market, reducing our customers' cost to serve, whilst elevating their client's user experience. From new entrants, through to established enterprise operations, we deliver the next-generation platform that drives our customers' competitive edge.
Have a query? Click the link below and get in touch.